While the development is progressing smoothly, I took some time out to address some of the issues that affected the quality of the demo.
The following issues have been fixed in the new update:
- Battler graphics of killed enemies no longer get redrawn when targeted by a skill.(Thanks MOG!)
- Rewritten the prologue(Changed writing style).
- Fixed a transfer issue in the Dolonde caves.
- Fixed an issue where mana was consumed even when the teleportation was interrupted.
- Changed some item prices.
- Balanced some skills and skill costs.
Regarding the development of the game itself, everything is going smoothly and the progress is actually faster than I had expected it to be! Character art for the new characters will be ready by the end of the month as well.
I would also like to thank the testers for their effort. Testing an open world, 50+ hours game is not an easy feat by any means, especially when there is a lot of branching involved. I'd really be lost if it weren't for your great support and feedback! ^^