So, it's finally the time to address the question that's been on everyone's mind - "Why do they call it a pair of pants, but only 1 bra?" Before we answer that question, let's get something that's long overdue out of the way.
Eredia Progress Report for Q1, 2017:
- About 70-75% of the main game is now complete. At this rate I might actually finish making the game before the deadline. Wait, are we hearing things? Finish BEFORE the deadline? What kind of sorcery is this?!... Well, even though development of the game itself may finish early, I'll give it a few extra months for bug fixing, testing, proofreading, etc., while simultaneously adding some bonus content. This is because I want to ensure that the final game releases with as few bugs and errors as humanly possible.
- A total of about 600 maps have been made so far. Here are a few screenies of the new maps:
- Casino, tournament, pets, house upgrades, etc. are now tested and fully functional.
- Skills up to level 45 have now been made for all characters.
- The story-writing is all done; all that's left now is its implementation.
While only a small part of the main game is left - this is where it gets critical. The most emotional scenes (no, Kenrad is not getting married), the most unpredictable plot twists, the most awesome-ish cutscenes are yet to be made. Being gifted with a natural resistance against premature closure, I'm sure I can get through this do or die moment with the continued support I keep getting from the testers, supporters, and the rest of the community.
Well, that's it for this report. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and of course, our website for regular screenshots and updates. (regular... yeah, right. lol)
Hmm, I'm not forgetting something, now am I?